Well everyone that knows us knows how Merry this Christmas was for our new family :) We got everything we wanted for years!!! Our Christmas was perfect and celebrated with all the special people in our lives! We could NOT be more thankful for our family and friends that are oh so very close to us :)
Here are some pictures of our family Christmases'.....
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Looks like y'all are having a lot of fun! I remember those great (but sometimes very long) days! The boys are so adorable! I hope you are doing well!! Sandie
Jennifer, the boys are adorable (all 3 of them) and it looks like your family had a great Christmas! I need a favor... can you email me Randy's work phone number? My hubby finally gave me the ok on getting our yard fenced so I need to call him to come out and see what he can do. My email is dory_00@yahoo.com. Thanks!
2 comments:
Looks like y'all are having a lot of fun! I remember those great (but sometimes very long) days! The boys are so adorable! I hope you are doing well!!
Sandie
Jennifer, the boys are adorable (all 3 of them) and it looks like your family had a great Christmas!
I need a favor... can you email me Randy's work phone number? My hubby finally gave me the ok on getting our yard fenced so I need to call him to come out and see what he can do. My email is dory_00@yahoo.com. Thanks!
Post a Comment