Friday, March 25, 2011

Dylan & Grant 4 months old

D & G turned 4 months on 3/12, I know, I'm late :(

Dylan:

weighs 15 lbs and 7 oz
height 24.75 in
head 14.75 cm

Dylan learned to roll over on St. Patrick's Day! He, now, rolls all over the place just like Grant. He also started squealing in delight and LOVES to laugh.
He is a VERY good baby and does not give us much trouble. He only gets fussy when his bedtime comes and/or when he has not napped enough during the day.

Grant:

weighs 15 lbs 5 oz
height 24.75 in
head 41.25 cm

Grant is all over the place. He already does the army crawl and can move across our living room! He is definitely the 'titty baby'! He fusses all of the time! And, as soon as you pick him up, he hushes!!! So, Momma has to listen to LOTS of whinning and crying! :( If he grows up still whinning, it will not be because Momma 'spoiled' him...I PROMISE :)
Grant just adores Bennie! He listens to everything he says and just smiles and uses his eyebrows to express himself...it is soooo cute! He is a ham! He makes us happy and smile....when he is NOT whinning/crying.

Both babies have had rice cereal in their bottles for months now. However, we have started spoon feeding. The are doing OK. Grant did better on the rice cereal in a spoon, eats like his Daddy, and Dylan did better with their first zucchini.
Both babies are sleeping well at night and have recently started sleeping from 8 until 6 am! :) I PRAY this continues! :) Makes MOMMA happy!!

We just adore these two! They are TONS of work and Momma about colapses each night, but they are SO worth it and I'm so excited to be spending this valuable time with them......Most of you know, but for those of you that do not,

I'm a stay at home Mom now!!!!!

Yes, I quit my job of 10+ years to stay at home with all of the boys and to not miss a single thing that the twins do for the 'first' time! I am so grateful! I did not have the opportunity to see anything Bennie did for the first time since he was already 1. However, I do with the twins and I would NOT MISS IT FOR THE WORLD!

So, enjoy the pics and the many more to come!

Always grateful to GOD...3 times!!!












No comments: