16lbs and 10 oz
25 3/4 inches
size 6-9 months clothes...but not for long
size 3 Huggies
Dylan's little personality has really come out! He used to be more laid-back and quiet....not any more :) He will let you know really quick when he needs you! He has become the biggest Momma's boy :)This boy LOVES KISSES and I'm happy to give him about one million a day...maybe even more!
He loves to study stuff with his hands....he watches everything and is VERY alert. He is teething so badly :( He can get really fussy! He is a cat-napper! He takes a 30 minute nap every 3 hours during the day. But, he sleeps from 8:30 until 6 am! :) So, we are happy!
He eats 5 to 6 oz of milk every 3 hours. His favorite foods so far are bananna's and squash. He is starting to open up his mouth now for more bites :) YEAH!
He is a supported sitter. He also is really starting to inch along with the army crawl. When in the walker, he can really get around :)
He is a joy to parent and I can't wait to see him each and every morning :)
He is as sweet as they come xoxo
Grant:
16lbs and 13 oz
26 1/4 inches
size 6-9 months clothes...but not for long
size 3 Huggies
Grant is still our little comedian! JUST LIKE HIS DADDY....ALL OVER! He is so fun to watch! He is my little boyfriend! He gives me googly eyes all the time and stares at me! He still is in awe of big brother Bennie! He laughs at him and watches him like a hawk all of the time! And, his Daddy is his HERO! As soon as Randy speaks, Grant will break his neck to find him. He can't wait until he comes home every day :)
Grant still shreaks all of the time when he plays! To add to his silly-ness, he is loosing his hair! He has a little patch left in the back of his head...So, we call him "patch" now :) He is just so stinkin' cute! I'm thinking he did not like something about his original hair, so he decided to do it over! :)
He is teething badly as well. But he is not feeling it as much as Dylan. He drools alot and I call them both "Hooch" off of 'turner and hooch' the movie :)
He would take great naps if it were not for his brother Dylan waking him up :( Sometimes he can go back to sleep, but most of the time I'm not that lucky :(
But, he too sleeps from 8:30 to 6 every night! So, again, I'll take it :)
He eats 5 to 6 oz of milk every 3 hours. His favorite food so far is squash. He is starting to open up his mouth now for more bites :) YEAH!
He is a supported sitter. He is still army crawling around.
Grant is so fun to be around and makes my heart happy! We love the way he sleeps. Just like he had a long night at the bar....or like a lazy teenager! Hope this is not looking into the future :O
Both of the twins LOVE to ride on the mule every evening with Daddy. We all feed the fish and watch the ducks follow us around like they are dogs. They are the luckiest ducks around :)
Ben has really started playing with the twins more. He LOVES when they are in their walkers. One is a race car and the other is a jeep. Our kitchen makes a circle into the living room. So, he likes to push them around and around the kitchen. The other day, poor Dylan was just sitting there in his walker up against the back door. When I saw Ben just pushing Grant around, I asked him why Dylan was all by himself. He said, "he crashed!". That was the cutest, funniest thing ever ... so far, with the 3 of them :)
Every morning that I wake up and I go into the twins room, I still cannot believe that these two are here....I don't think that will ever sink into my head. I just keep thinking that one day I'm going to wake up, and it all have been a dream...cuz it just seems too good to be true :)
Until next month, enjoy!



No comments:
Post a Comment