Monday, May 16, 2011

A very happy Mother's Day!

We had Mother's Day at our house this year.
It was a great day with great family and food :)
I could not be a more proud Mom! Just look at my love bugs :)
Thank you God for all of these beautiful chidren of yours. They are way too good for me.
What did I do to deserve this!?!?!?
Well whatever it is....I am TRUELY greatful!!!!

During the day, we celebrated with both grandparents, our Meme, and Aunt Mindy, Uncle Ross & cousin Kendall.

After the family left, us 5 continued our swimming fun and then went down to the river to play in the sand :)

The babies discovered Grandpa's pickles and sucked on them since they are teething so bad. They LOVE Grandpa's pickles and peaches! They are their favs :)

I hope all of you wonderful Mother's had a great day as well!














No comments: