Today I went in for my last HCG test. They also did an ultrasound to see how much fluid is still in me. I still have a decent amount and my right ovary (the hero ovary as I call it) is still big....the size of my fist. Dr. H said they really have to watch me and hopes we are at the peak if not the decline of all of this. He put me out of work at least through next Wednesday and then if I can go back, there will be restrictions. Therefore, I am using some STD time but it is all worth it for me :) My nurse still is 85% positive they are twins and the graph shows that too! Either way we are thrilled and know we are in God's graces and blessings. Wednesday, April 7th will be our first ultrasound where we get to hear the heartbeat as well :) I cannot wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment