Yesterday I went to the doctor and everything is looking much better. I have noticed that my stomach is shrinking day by day due to the hyperstimulation getting better. I guess it will shrink down just to start growing month by month :)
My nurse had my HCG (pregnancy) level tested AGAIN, just for me!, because she could tell that it still has not sunk in yet that this is for real! So, this morning I got the call that the HCG level is now (3 days from the last test) at 3,271!!!! They said "Jennifer you are STILL PREGNANT!". See even typing the "P" word kills me. No one better wake me up cuz this has been an AWESOME dream!!!
So, I allowed myself to order several preganacy books today along with one for big brother BENNIE :)
We plan to tell him next week after the ultrasound (6 weeks)! I don't think he will fully understand but that is ok...he has another good 7 months to!
Hopefully I can stay away from the doc's office till our 1st ultrasound next Wednesday.
I return to work next Monday and am just trying to take this all in while I'm home here this week :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment