Baby A was at 9.4 mm, measuring 6 weeks and 6 days, and had a heartrate of 130 bpm (beats per minute).
Baby B was at 8.7 mm, measuring 6 weeks and 6 days, and had a heartrate of 136 bpm (beats per minute).
She had a hard time getting them both in the picture because they kept peek a booing us. As soon as she'd get one in view, the other one would pop out :) So, I think she did an OK job finally! Their individual pictures do them much more justice and they look SO much bigger and more like babies this week :) We go back next Wednesday at 8:45 am again for the 8th week. I can't wait to see how much different and bigger they will be then. I am still so amazed at the heartbeat. I know it gets everyone. But, seeing it is amazing and very emotional! It is a great reminder of how important they are, always, and espcially during this period :) Thank you again Jesus!!!! :)



1 comment:
hi
Post a Comment