Friday, July 8, 2011

Busy Summer So Far

WOW! This summer is busy :)
We've been going and going and having a great summer so far :)
I completely missed putting Grant & Dylan's 7 month pics on here! :0
They are the busiest of us all!
We have teeth, crawling, pulling up, jibber-jabbing, and LOTS of growing.
They both wear 12 month clothes, size 3 diapers and eat tons of new things!
They will be 8 months next week and I'll have to post again! OOPS!

So, here are their 7 month pics that I took a month ago:



Here's what they have been doing and growing :)

















And what's Ben been up to?
Well, he was never really into riding his bike until he got his scooter. He did very well with the scooter and rode it all weekend with a neighbor kid when we were camping. Well, I could see he had GREAT balance....so,.......
I said...NO MORE TRAINING WHEELS!
Ben did not like it at first but he was riding within a day! :)
Way to go Bennie!!!



So.....Bennie earned himself a new helmet!




















What have we been up to?

Well we've been to the bay.......












We've been to the beach.....



















Randy had an excellent Father's Day with 3 sons to love..........












We have been camping and swimming...............









No comments: