Thursday, July 28, 2011

A VERY HAPPY Bday to me!

And how could it not be?!?!?!? 4 men to spend it with :)

We celebrated my 35th (boo, hiss) birthday at one of my favorite places...New Braunsfels. We went camping and stayed on the guadalupe river. There was the river, the lake, and a nice pool to play in :) We had a great time! There was swimming, bike riding, playing, fishing, and eating involved :)

I just love spending time with my boys! They are a blessing and I could just eat them all up :)

How did 'I' get so lucky? What did I do sooo right?
I'm not sure but I thank God every day for this great life.
I'm exactly where I want to be in life. My BFF and I always said our 30s would be some of the best years of our life and boy were we right! :)










alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5634505739251339906" />




No comments: