Dylan has learned to open every cabinet we have and pull everything out....and tonight, Randy looks over and Dylan is sitting on the couch! Just like a little Grandpa watching TV....he is so silly....silly Dilly :)
Grant has learned to wave both hands in the air and just giggle...it is more like a fake laugh but boy can he get it going! He is hilarious! He also has started waving at me and giving me a high five :)
I just love these two! It is a hard stage but a fun one! It won't be long and these two toots will be walking! They are both pushing everything around the house...laundry baskets, lids to tupperware, ANYTHING!
We officially are prisoners in our own home....a new experience for us because we did not have to do any of this with Ben. We lived in our smaller house and he really was not that interested in the cabinets. But, in our home now, you can find a gate just about around every corner!
Oh and both Grant & Dylan are saying "Mama"!!!! I just LOVE it! Ben said "Dada" first so I was due!!! :) They say it so pretty. They started babbling it around 3 weeks ago but did not know what they were saying. But, now they do it and aim it at me....or crawl to me....or hang on my legs. For those of you out there that have twins, you will understand this, but for those of you that don't....we are at the stage where they both hang off of me like ticks! :) I truly, now, feel like I had a litter! Poor animals....now I know how Momma animals feel :) You don't know who to go to first. I just go to the one that is crying the least...OR....I pick them both up at the same time :) Boy do I need a message!!!!!!!
Dylan:
Weight 20 lbs, 10 oz
Height 28 1/4 inches
size 12-18 months clothes
size 3 diapers...almost 4's
3 teeth :)
Grant:
Weight 21 lbs, 6 oz
Height 28 3/4 inches
size 12-18 months clothes
size 3 diapers...almost 4's
7 teeth! :)
Both are due for a haircut...but Daddy and Grandma say to wait :) It is driving me nuts because I CANNOT stand boys' hair to grow over their ears...especially my boys :) So, it is soon to get cut! :)
I'm so glad I made the decision to say home with my boys. I would not trade it for ANYTHING in the world. Money cannot buy this :) I am thankful to God for the opportunity to be with all 3 of them each day. We can't wait for Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas....and all of the new things we get to learn about them all :)
Until next month! :)



No comments:
Post a Comment