Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Bennies' in Kindergarten !

Ben started Kindergarten Monday. We are so proud of him :)
Where did my little boy go?!?!? He is growing up so fast! I keep trying to slow time down but as you know, it can't be done :(
He is too cool of a cat these days....when I picked him up from his first day, I rolled down my window to wave at him and the chin went to his feet! Turkey was NOT going to look nor wave back :( But, he none-the-less got in my car for a lift home :) LOL He did, however, hold my hand into school and until I left that morning. He always has to know where his Momma is :) It is very sweet. So, he's not THAT grown up yet...right?!?!?!

His teacher is Ms. Anders and she has 4 children of her own. She is the most sought-out Kinder teacher so I know Ben is in great hands :) Plus, the principle is a Shady Oak (Ben's private school) Mom....so all is off to a great start! WE miss you SHADY OAK!!!!

Here are some pics of Bennies' first day :)










No comments: