There has just been so much going on with my boys that we've been too busy.
For Grant and Dylan, they are ON THE MOVE! LITERALLY!
Grant:
weight: 22lbs, 8 oz
height: 29 1/2 inches
clothes: 18 months to 24 months (depending on the maker)
diapers: size 4
Grant is now walking! He began walking on 9/14 and took 8 steps :) Then, for 2 days he did nothing but stand. You could hear him telling himself, in his head, to move his feet but he could'nt and just stood there :) Well, no big deal because 3 days after his first steps, he was off! And, nothing could get in his way...well except for his stiff legs :) He is so cute because he walks like Frankenstein! He has since inherited the nickname "Frank" :)
He used to cry whenever I'd tell him "no" OR tell his brother Dylan "no". Now, he is into temping me! But, he is still cautious and more timid than Dylan and Ben.
He loves books! They are his favorite thing in the whold world. He also likes wheels of any kind. And, of course now, anything he can push :)
He eats like his Daddy and has a huge appetite. He eats all table foods except the no no's until one year like fish, milk, honey, etc. He loves to eat out of his snack trap....well and make a mess of course.
We are SO proud of him and love him to pieces! I would not have missed seeing this for anything in the world! He is such a joy :)
Dylan:
weight: 21lbs, 8 oz
height: 29 1/4 inches
clothes: 18 months to 24 months (depending on the maker)
diapers: size 4
Well, Dylan has officially walked. I have seen him take 4 steps together. BUT, the problem is, he is SO FAST that I can't capture it! He gets so excited when I TRY to get him to walk that he leans too far forward and falls. BUT, if he is not thinking about it, he walks! So, I don't think HE even knows he can walk. Well, unfortunately, I can't carry my camera around all the time. So, I just have not caught it yet...but I will :) Especially when HE realizes he can walk :)
Don't worry....he gets around! This past weekend we were at my parents house for my Daddy's birthday and Ben's first little electric tractor is still there. Ben and Kendall ride it whenever we are all together. Well, Mr. Dylan decides to go get on it and just take it for a spin :) It was so cute and we were just amazed that at 10 months he could figure it out! And, it is JUST his size! :) WEll, at least we won't have to buy TWO electric items this year :) LOL
Dylan is our daring child....like Bennie of course :) He gets into EVERYTHING! Ben did not do that so this is new for me. But, he will try anything! If something falls on him that I have said "no" to 100 times, he cries, and then within no time, he is doing it AGAIN! HELP!!!!
To sum Dylan up in one world....well to me it has always been PRECIOUS. It won't matter what he does, you could EAT HIM! :) With those big cheeks and root beer belly, I just can't resist :)
He loves the ball pit! HE his going to have a blast at Ben's birthday party this year with the HUGE ball pits. Oh and he loves to climb EVERYTHING! Especially OUR FURNITURE....little turkey does it and then looks over his shoulder at me with that cute little Mazel grin....it melts me everytime!
WEll, he loves to eat too! This is a change for us here in our household because Bennie is NOT a eater! These two other boys are going to eat us out of house and home....they already do at 10 months! He too eats table foods and he does NOT want to be fed by spoon anymore. He wants to eat himself, off of his tray. He loves his snack trap too!
We are SO proud of him too and love him to pieces! I would not have missed seeing this for anything in the world! He is such a joy :)
WEll, this blog just can't hold all the wonderful things about Grant & Dylan...AND, it is past my bedtime so I will wrap this up with pics and videos and say that this weekend is 1st haircut time :) I can't wait....I can't handle boys with long hair.
So, haircut pics to come!
Too all my work friends out there....a shout-out to say "HI" and I miss you all!



No comments:
Post a Comment