Well, as most of you know, my two 'babies' are growing like weeds! :)
They are so fun and cute! They both have been walking for awhile now and now they just RUN!
Dylan is into everything still and Grant just follows along.
They understand "NO" but Grant cares and Dylan does not :)
Dylan has figured out how to undo the child cabinet locks...It does not surprise me...and baby gates....whatever...I've taken most of them down because they don't surve a purpose anyway.
These two are incredibly smart and I know this now since they are my 2nd and 3rd children. I'm not just saying that...they amaze me everyday :)
Dylan can go up the rock wall of the play-fort and slide down the slide HIMSELF! And Grant can throw balls and kick the soccer ball better than a 3 year old!
Both are doing very well with their fine motor skills. They are getting the toys with shapes that go in the certain holes....Again, I'm amazed! This is all new to me :)
They are eating everything that we do...well except for the no-nos of peanuts, honey, and milk. But, that is about to change in a week when they turn one :) Then, the sky is the limit. And, I pray they are not allergic to anything....WE are sooooo excited for there to be no more bottles in our house and ESPECIALLY NO MORE FORMULA!!! YEAH!!!!
Ok...well here are their stats at 11 months:
Grant:
weight - 22.8 lbs
height - 30 3/4 inches
18-24 month clothes
size 4 diaper
size 5 shoes
Dylan:
weight - 22.6 lbs
height - 30 1/2 inches
18-24 month clothes
size 4 diaper
size 5 shoes
Until the one year post....Enjoy! :)



1 comment:
Yay for turning one! And Yay for no more bottles or formula! This was the best part for me too! They are growing so fast and isn't it awesome how twins can be so different from one another! Well, Happy Birthday Boys and I can't wait to see their BDay party post!
Post a Comment