Wednesday, May 5, 2010

10 Week Graduation!

Well, today was our last appointment at our RE.  It was a sad goodbye, for now, because we were so taken care of there.  We will greatly miss our wonderful nurse Dianne.

Remember that Bennie and Momma joined us today at our appointment.  Ben could not be more excited and was very into it!  He watched them move and "wave" at him.  He even got to see one of them opening and closing their mouth like he/she was swallowing!  It is amazing how BIG they are now!

Momma said that I was right.....the pictures do not do it justice for actually being there!

Here are some pictures of today:



































As far as the babies, they both are still doing great!  They both measured at 10 weeks and 1 day and had heartbeats around 170 bpm.  I was excited to see baby B move around.  He/she did not want to at first and was sleeping, as usual, but then decided to wake up and move around for us.  That made me feel SO much better.  Baby B is usually the one we don't get as good of a picture on because he/she is further away from the probe.  However, he/she made up for it today!  So, as you will see, we got great profile and front shots of him/her :)  I wish these pictures would show everything we got to see there...but unfortunately, they do not :(  Anyway, it is better than air!

I have my first OB appointment with Dr. T at Women's on Monday.  Then, we will see where we go from there :)

I will leave you with their pictures.







No comments: