At the appointment today, I found out that I now have complete placenta previa. This means that both placenta are completely covering my cervix (outlet). I am at high risk for considerable bleeding. I was told that if this happens to me, I need a towel handy and to call the doc's office and proceed to Texas Woman's Hospital. She said that the blood would be from me and not the babies and that I need to stay within the metropolis of Houston to be close to Women's Hospital. She did say that she does not forsee this for me right now but that it will become more probable as the prenancy progresses IF the placentas' stay covering my cervix. HOWEVER, I asked if there was any likelihood of them moving away from the cervix....luckily, she said YES...that it is still a 90% chance that they could move.
They do know the sex of the babies at this point. I asked how sure are they at this point and they said 100%. I 'think' I know what they are.....call it Mother's tuition.....call it can I really read the screen :) Either way, boy's, girl's, I have learned to believe and trust in God and his ultimate plan for each and every one of us. And, I prayed really hard before doing this that he would do what is in the BEST interest of all of us.....Randy, Bennie, Me and the babies involved. I have full faith that he has done exactly that :) I just want to get through this pregnancy with very healthy miracle babies.....after all is it really still possible this is all really happening for us?!?!?!? :) I am very grateful! To me, it is like opening a present at Christmastime.....you don't know what it is going to be....and you don't really care...you just know it is going to be good! :)
Randy absolutely still does not want to know my prediction.....he is still in this for the long haul for a complete surprise :) I don't blame him. I don't even know 100%.....
It was really neat today because you could see them as they measured the itsy bitsy leg and arm bones as well as their big bellies....these kids are definitely Randy's cuz they eat alot! :) I can't eat enough for them to gain what I'm supposed to....let's just pray they are born with a Randy size weight!
GREAT NEWS is......other than the previa, the babies are PERFECT in everything.....all sizes are great and each weigh 4 oz.
Please, please remember these two precious, miracle babies in your prayers....we could not appreciate it enough! In the end, the most important thing in life.....to me.....is health. And, that is all I am praying for right now.
Here are the pics I received today. We got a profile pic of baby B and a face shot of baby A. Sorry, they make sure to cut off the 'lower half'....if you know what I mean :) LOL



No comments:
Post a Comment