Wednesday, October 6, 2010

32 Weeks WAHOOOOOOO!!!!





















GOD is SO GOOD! And he is being so good to us :) Here we are at 32 weeks which is a huge milestone for twin pregnancies.....and we keep on tickin!
Today we had our appointment with the specialist (Dr. A) for an ultrasound. She pretty much threw her hands up in the air and said she is no longer concerned :) Now, for Dr. A to say that is saying alot. My cervix still has not changed and these two are very healthy from what she can tell inside. They are growing and developing right on target (60%). Baby A was 4 lbs, 3 oz. today and baby B was 4 lbs, 5 oz. today. It looks like I'll get my 5 lb babies after all! WAHOO!!!! She even said that I should be able to stop my contraction med's by 36 weeks :) So, I only have 4 more weeks to go! :) Not that they are a big deal at all...the only inconv. is having to wake up throughout the night every 4 hours to take them. Sleep is hard to come by these days and as soon as you get to sleeping good, you have to wake up for med's. But, at least this is somewhat preparing me, right?!?!?!?
Now, I could be wrong as I have been wrong many times in my life, but I don't think I can grow anymore. LOL Well I don't know what you see but in the pictures week to week or even every 2 weeks, I don't see myself gowing outward much anymore. So, only time will tell if you can see any changes in me from my pics....but I promise to still put a pic on here weekly for fam/friends as promised :)
Anyway, I cannot tell you how grateful to GOD I am for this miracle....it just keeps getting better! I'm trying not to get too excited, but the thought of me actually bring these two home with me when I leave the hospital....well it makes me want to POP! :)
Dr. A says she sees me holding out for the long haul and delivering ~36-37 weeks. Of course she is NOT GOD but she just thinks over the trend here that that is what will probably happen :) So, we are lookin at November babies.....37 weeks would be 11/11.....nice day don't you think???? Lucky number, and Randy and I were married on the 11th and I'm having twins (hence two of the same number "11").
Well, we're maybe looking at 5 more weeks to meet these two and that is fine by us! Hey we have waited for 7 years, what is 5 weeks!?!?!?!?
Much love to you all and thanks you again and again for your encouragement and prayers! You all are great!
Love, Jenn

No comments: