Today we met with our OB and specialist. Nothing has changed. Still no dialation, no fluid leaking, no distress for the babies, etc.
We did not realize it but today was the LAST appointment with the specialist! She could not be any happier with what she sees and has given the babies the green light! :) She agrees with the OB to stop the med's for contractions next Tuesday and she suggests delivery between 37 and 38 weeks...unless something happens before. She is VERY (AS ARE WE) happy with the babies weights! Baby A is 5 lbs, 10 oz. and baby B is 5 lbs., 9 oz.! WOW! I have 11 lbs of just baby in me! Well that explains the tremendous weight gain I have experienced! And, that does not mention the weight of the placentas, fluid, etc. So, I'm hoping lots of this comes off at delivery! LOL
So, we are lookin at November 17 as the absolute LATEST that these two new bundles will be here :) Ok, Bennie and I are seriously about to BLOW with excitement! Randy is playing it cool...of course...he says we have waited this long. He does have a point! :)
Thank you all for your great prayers! Please keep them coming! We want babies coming home with us! Who knows....we might have 6 pounders! WOW!
Here is our final ultrasound pic! The next time we see them will be in person!
These two are already working together...they literally put their heads together in the pic below...THEY ARE TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET OUTTA THERE! LOL :)



1 comment:
Happy Halloween to you guys! I can't believe you are already 35 weeks. What an accomplishment for twins. I can't wait to see pics when they are born. You look great too, hope you enjoy your Halloween weekend!
Love, The Richards
Post a Comment