Wednesday, October 13, 2010

33 Week Blessings


Well here we are at 33 weeks! According to Dr. T (OB) today, I'm still not dialated, water has not broken, cervix has not changed, babies are still growing and getting big, and I'm doing ok :) Sooooooo, we wait it out. I still have lots of contractions but so far they are still not doing anything. We don't have our next appt. with Dr. A (specialist) for an ultrasound until 10/27....2 weeks away. So, if nothing else changes between now and then we will see what shows up on the 35 week ultrasound. And, if the babies are still good at that point.....we move on to weeks 36-38. I will however, begin to see Dr. T (OB) weekly now. So, I see her again next Wednesday.


Big brother Bennie and I are getting VERY antsy waiting on these two :) We know it is best for them inside but we are about to pop waiting!!! He is getting such a "kick" (pun intended) out of watching his babies move on my stomach and feeling them. He talks to them and they respond. It is amazing! He asks them all kinds of questions like "do you like football?", "how 'bout monster trucks?"....all boy questions....and they respond to him almost every time :) We are having a blast with it! Thank you Jesus!!!! And here is the pic big bro took air huggin Jesus for his two babies :) So sweet....I just love this boy! :)

No comments: