What can I say? I'm swollen all over :( The ankles and feet are #2 in line with the big belly being #1! Two things I now know I do in pregnancy....swelling and contractions!
Here we are at 34 weeks! :) Yee Haw!
We went yesterday to see Dr. T (OB) for our weekly appointment. Blood pressure was fine, no protein in the urine, no dialation...everything looked good including the heartbeats:)
However, when they asked me about the babies moving, I told them they definitly still move alot just not AS much as they used to. Well Dr. T sent me to over to the hospital to labor and delivery to be monitored. She was not concerned. But, she wanted to make sure that all of my contractions were not putting the babies in distress and that it was more of the babies running out of room that was causing them to move less than usual.
So, over to labor and delivery we went! Good news, they both passed all tests 100% :) And neither of them seem to care about the contractions. However, this was the fist time I have been monitored since being the hospital on 8/23. My contractions are now every 2 minutes and last between 1-2 minutes in length. But, since they are not dialating me and the babies are not under stress, we are waiting it out on medication. However, I have two weeks left of the meds because on 11/3/10, I will no longer be taking them :) I will be 36 weeks that day and no one really cares if the contractions cause me to go into labor....so why be taking meds anymore? :)
My personal goal always was to make it to 35 weeks and to get to 36 would be awesome! And watch...we'll probably make it to 37-38 weeks :) I just have that feeling.... One thing's for sure, these babies will be here on or before 11/17/10 (38 weeks) because according to our specialists, you should NEVER let multiples go beyond 38 weeks.
Our next appointments are next Wednesday (10/27/10). We see the OB at 1:30 and then jump over to the specialist for an ultrasound at 2:30...I will post again then :)
Miss you all!
Jenn



2 comments:
Wow Jenn, you still look great! Hang in there
You look so cute and Yaaaaay on the excellent pregnancy you are having!!!! Way to go! Oh, and I'm so glad you posted something because I was beginning to think you were off having those babies and the next post would be B-Day pics!
Post a Comment