Wednesday, November 3, 2010

36 Weeks!!



Today we are at 36 weeks and met with our OB. Everything is still the same...no dilation, babies are not pushing on the cervix, and no water is leaking. So, we are still on schedule for the c-section on 11/12/10. We were told to be there at 7 am and the incision is made around 9 am. We do meet one last time next Wednesday for an appointment with the OB. She said she will go over everything with us in detail and then she will send us to the hospital for more paperwork and bloodwork for the c-section. Then, we just show up on the 12th!

We did learn today from the OB that she does not forsee any complications and therefore is NOT scheduling any neonatologists for the babies at birth. HOWEVER, she said IF they are needed, she can get them PRONTO b/c they are right there, next door down. She said that way, b/c she does not see there being a problem, they can be examined in the OR and be with us longer. Then Randy will be assisted by a nurse and be able to take the babies to the waiting room for family/friends to see!!! :) YEAH! SO FUN! I WISH I could be there for that! :( Dang it! Oh well, what cha gonna do...
They then will go to the general nursery while I am in recovery and then brought to our room once I am in there :)

Since stopping the med's yesterday, I don't really feel anything drastic. I am a very little bit more achy in the lower ab but only a little bit.

So, if you don't see a post from me....I'm still waitin' on the 12th! :)

No comments: