Friday, November 12, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY'S !!!!

Announcing at 9:13 am today................


Grant Joseph Socha
20 inches
6 pounds and 8 ounces






And.....



Dylan James Socha
19 and 1/4 inches
5 pounds and 12 ounces







Both babies and me are doing EXTREMELY WELL! So far there are ZERO issues for either baby!

Thank you all for your well wishes and prayers!!!!






6 comments:

Anonymous said...

yea!! Congrats!!!
Jenny and Dustin

Jennifer said...

Congratulations! So glad everyone is doing great!

Labay Family said...

Boys!!!! Yay!!! Congratulations!!! I have been impatiently awaiting your post! So glad to hear that everyone is happy and healthy! Truly a blessing!

The Grays said...

Congratulations!!! Beautiful babies! So thrilled for your family of 5!!

Anonymous said...

So, so happy for all of you. Enjoy every second!! Dawn

Sara Richards said...

Congratulations to your family Jennifer! I'm SO SO excited for you all. Hope everything is going well, I can't wait to see more pictures!