Well here we are at 37 weeks yesterday. The day started when Bennie woke me up at 6:15 patting my belly saying "wake up babies!". He then helped me up...because he LOVES his Momma so much! I then decided to use the restroom and what did my wide eyes find????? Bright red blood! I could not believe it! It was alot! So, hiding it, I sent Ben to get Randy. He could not believe it either. So, we called. We have been told this entire pregnancy to call with even the slightest twinge of pink. And, we were told that if it was a considerable amount, to go to the nearest emergency room.
I spoke to the on call doc and as most of you know, they are going to tell you to come in irregardless because you are not their patient and they don't want the liability.
So, the entire family headed to Women's Hospital and I got checked in.
How could it not be the day???? With two very low lying previas and all this bleeding, we just knew that 11/10/10 was their birthday!
So they hook the babies up to be monitored and much to our relief they were perfect! My doc, Dr. T, ordered blood work for me to see if I was hemmoraging. It came back fine.
So, to sum it all up we did not have the babies yesterday because it was not in my doc's schedule!!!!!!!!! She did not even come over to check to see if I was dialated!!! It was unreal! So, the nurse we had that could not have been much over 25, and a smart a$$ to boot, checked me. According to her, I was not dialated at all.
So, since the babies were fine and I was too Dr. T wanted to wait until the scheduled C-Section tomorrow (11/12/10). She had a full schedule yesterday and is off today. So, what does that tell ya?!??!?!
It just made us sooo mad that doc's do not take into consideration the pain the mother is in. It is all about their schedule....every one of them! I see that it is a job for them BUT we are human beings you know!
I have been in pain since Friday and according to Dr. T when I saw her on Tuesday she believes it is because of being stretched out as much as my body can for so long, with big babies....my body is just done. It has done a hell of a job! I must say that for sure.... But it is done! The ligaments on my sides are so inflamed and worn out that if you want to see me cry on the spot just barely touch them :(
I'm not complaining....I am saying thank you God for having these pains, for experiencing this...but us 3 are ready!!!!! And with being at 37 weeks....come on already!!!! I will truly miss being pregnant......
So, I'm enjoying my last day of quiet today at home and will be ready to leave with bells on in the morning at 6 am to head back to the hospital. At least we all had this extra day to tie up the last minute details and be 100% ready. We were SO ready yesterday but everyone can always have extra time!
I will be posting to the blog as soon as at all possible. However, I'm the ONLY one that knows how to do it! So, if for some reason I cannot tomorrow, I will on Saturday! I have an email with all of your emails (that I have) ready in draft for the announcement tomorrow for sure. But, some of you are left off, unintentionally, due to your email being on my work computer and not my home one :( But, those of you probably have my Mom or Sister's cell number or a way to get in touch. I can't wait to post to this blog by Saturday because it is just more presentable esp. with the pics! :)
Love you all! Please pray for beautiful, PERFECTLY HEALTHY, babies! That is the most important thing in the whole wide world. Randy and I STILL cannot believe this is happening to us....much less 2! babies! We can't wait to see what GOD has in store for our family....boys....girls....we truly want what is perfect in GOD's plan for us :) The lesson I know I have learned for the rest of my life (and what the past 7+ years has taught me) is that HIS plan for each and everyone of us is truly PERFECT! Trust in it! Of all people I am NOT patient....but it does not matter. You have to be patient! I will just always know that patient or not...in the end, what you receive in life is what is perfect for YOU! :)
Hollar at you all soon!!!!!!!!!!!1
Love, Jenn



2 comments:
Hang in there Jenn! I know your feeling about ready to have them, but it is actually best to keep them in as long as you can. Tomorrow will be one of your best days in life. Get ready to enjoy your babies and of course Bennie!!
Can't wait to find out what you are having and of course some pictures! Congratulations!!
Can't wait to hear how today went for you :). Congratulations Jennifer!!!! You made it and look great!!!- ming
Post a Comment