OhhhMmmmmGeeee! The boys are adorable!!! All 3 of them!!! I absolutely love the buy one get one free onesies - we used to tell people that all the time about our two! Also, we had the same carseats and we loved them! I'm using one again for Mr. Cooper! What an awesome Thanksgiving for you and your family - you guys are truely blessed! Take care! And if you ever have any questions or need ideas on doing anything just let me know - I'd be glad to help!
1 comment:
OhhhMmmmmGeeee! The boys are adorable!!! All 3 of them!!! I absolutely love the buy one get one free onesies - we used to tell people that all the time about our two! Also, we had the same carseats and we loved them! I'm using one again for Mr. Cooper! What an awesome Thanksgiving for you and your family - you guys are truely blessed! Take care! And if you ever have any questions or need ideas on doing anything just let me know - I'd be glad to help!
Post a Comment