Both babies got excellent reports, THANK YOU JESUS!! They are at 1.4 pounds and 1.6 pounds. Dr. A said 'they are not missing any meals'! :) She told us that they both are above average in weight and height!
I asked how they can keep growing and be doing well when I don't really 'feel' that I'm growing much from week to week. She assured me that everyone carries differently and that I'm just lucky so far. WAHOO! :) Well, that is two different doctor's opinions....so, I will believe them and not worry :) I'm sure my belly will grow in the weeks to come quite a bit.
So, for the picutres.... Baby A, that we got a 4D pic of last time, has more pics this time as well since they were in a better position than baby b. Baby A is still holding true with Randy's profile and for sure Randy's nose :)

But, WE FINALLY GOT A PIC OF BABY B!!!! And I think it is a good one! This baby is holding true with the 'pug' nose like me! I've included my baby pic too for reference. See what you think! :) I have requested just 1 baby pic of Randy from his mom that she has but no luck still :( Hopefully I will have one soon :) I know Randy would LOVE to compare!
Enjoy!



No comments:
Post a Comment