Well, Saturday looked promising with only 2 to 3 contractions in an hour. But, by around 9 pm Sat. nite, I was back to 4 to 5 in 30 minutes and unfortunately, it remained that way Sunday too :( I did do more on Sat with Ben being home. So, I guess doing ANYTHING did that to me?!?!?!?
So, this morn at the OB doc's office, she was ok with where I am at and since my contractions are not longer than 30 sec each and still don't wake me up, AND after examining me she feels my cervix is holding the babies well with NO dialation, she wants me to keep on the Albuterol every 4 hours around the clock and try to do nothing. She did the fetal fibronectin test on me and I should hear something by the end of today or in the morning. Remember this is the test that will tell if I am at risk for preterm labor in the next 2 to 3 weeks. PRAY FOR A NEGATIVE RESULT!
I was wondering when it was going to happen, and today it did. I got to do my gestational diabetes test. I should know if I past by Thursday. Seeing that most people are failing theirs I would not doubt it for myself but I will pray that I don't have ANOTHER thing :)
So I guess that is it for now. She, OB, wants to see me again on Friday. One, for reassurance on my cervix and two, so that the appointments will remain staggered with Dr. A. My appointment again with Dr. A is next week Wednesday.
I'm not hating the traveling for the appointments. As long as they are on it and don't let anything slide, I'm ok with going :)
So, I'm just going to start thinking about getting mine and the babies bags packed just in case anything comes up. But, I feel so at ease with all of this being in GOD's hands :) I truly believe he is completely protecting these babies of ours! :0) I'm just never going to think differently :) He has helped me too! As soon as I get anxious about anything, he calms me :)
Love and miss you all!
Continued prayers please :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
You are doing a great job Jennifer! Just follow your doctor's orders and please take it easy. The last thing you want is to be on hospitalized bed rest - especially with little Bennie at home. A doctor told me once that every day in the whomb saves you a week in the NICU. It makes you realize how every day counts. Good luck and be strong! I will keep you and those little ones in my thoughts and prayers!
Post a Comment