Well, after being on Albuterol today for 3 doses, every 4 hours, I counted 3 contractions in 30 minutes. This brings me back down to 6 per hour which is the best I've gotten it :) So, it appears promising!
I spoke this afternoon with Dr. T and she wants me to remain on this regimine for the weekend. She wants me to come in on Monday at 9 to check my cervix and do the Fetal Fribronectin Test where they swap your cervix and send it off to test the cells. There is a protein that acts as the "glue" for your babies to your uterus. If the test has lots of this protein in it, it could mean labor w/in 3 weeks. However it could be postive and it never happen. BUT, if the test is negative, there is a 95% probablity of you NOT going into labor in the next 3 weeks. They can repeat this test if need be every 2/3weeks.
So, if Dr. T does not see anything wrong with my cervix in the exam on Monday, I will get the fetal fibro. test results back Mon. eve or Tues. morn. Of course if she does see something I will have to stay there until the results come back stat.
If the test is negative, we will keep with medicines. If it is positive, she said all ears will be fully opened and I could have to go into the hospital for a continuous feed of mag. sulf. :( NOT GOOD!
Also, Dr. T said they are reluctant to put me back on the Turbutaline due to my history of migranes :( We'll see............
So, please pray pray pray pray for us! We need lots more time with these babies in me :(
I will post again on Monday for another update!
Thank you all for all of your prayers!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
hang in there and keep those babies bakin' - so glad you have such wonderful drs taking care of you and your little ones!!!
Post a Comment