On Friday, I should get results of my glucose test to see if I have gestational diabetes. On the postivie side, since I have more of a chance of having it due to me carrying twins, I have Randy as a good source and his equipment (glucose tester) at my disposal. So, I hope I don't have to worry about it but if I do, we can manage :)
Ok, lots of my loved ones...ie. family and friends...have requested that I post belly pics weekly since I'm trapped at home and cannot see everyone. So here is my promised pic :)
BEWARE....BARE BELLY PIC TO FOLLOW...STOP HERE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE IT........
I have to admit how very PROUD I am on my life-long anticipated belly! I personally think it is beautiful! I can't say the same for what happens below the belly, but we will focus on the positive :)
Love and miss you all! Thank you for the prayers and support....Please keep them coming :)
Here is Jethrow and Bodeen!



1 comment:
Sending up lots of prayers!!! Love the belly pic!
Post a Comment