Friday, September 3, 2010

It's a NEGATIVE.....

Glucose test that is! :) I could not be more shocked! AND HAPPY!
I went this morning to the OB, Dr. T, and got great news all around. We knew my fetal fibronectin test was negative and to hear that I do not have gestational diabetes was a MAJOR PLUS! :) She said she does NOT see any change in my cervix. I did tell her that my contractions are still around 5 every 30 minutes and last 30-45 seconds. But, with the negative tests and no change in the cervix, she is comfortable with it all. She does, however, want me to come weekly to see her for reassurance sakes.....fine by me! :) I'd go everyday if I needed to :)

She did tell me that I am anemic. She said that 99% of all women carrying multiples are anemic by this time. So, big deal! :) All I have to do is take iron supplements :)

So, we have an appointment with the specialist for an ultrasound on Wednesday and then back to the OB on Friday.

Until then....everyone have a safe and fun Labor Day weekend! Especially my Oxy co-workers who work hard!!!!

Thanks for your wonderful prayers!!!! He IS listening :)))))))

No comments: