At the appointment with Dr. T (OB) today, my cervix is still unchanged and hangin in there :) YEAH! She told me that if nothing changes...ie. me noticing anything different...and since I am seeing Dr. A next Thursday, she does not have to see me next week. So, I don't have an appointment again with her until the 29th. But she did say that if Dr. A alarms us next week or if I just want to be checked that I can come in anytime :) That was comforting!
So, here is my weekly pic for you with a big twist!
It has been my adulthood dream to take a pic with my Daddy and his HUGE BEER BELLY...trust me nothing but Coors Light is in there! :) I know it sounds funny/crazy but nonetheless true :) And I have to say, now I see what it is like to carry around and sit with this size belly...It's different! The other night I got a bowl of watermelon and Randy asked me to hand him the remote. I found myself taking both hands off the bowl to hand over the remote and the bowl just sat there with no problems! Just like my Dad does every nite with his 1/2 gallon bowl of ice cream!!! OMG
Ok, here is where my Dad's belly is normal compared to mine......like the irony of a baby swing behind each of us?!?!?! LOL
Now, here is where he tried SO hard to push it out by turning his head red and arching his back!
Randy and Momma say that I have him beat. I'm still not satisfied and hope to get one more pic right before the babies are born AT MY MAX! LOL



No comments:
Post a Comment