We found out on Monday that my uncle (Dad's brother) past away suddenly and then on Monday eve my mom got deathly sick and had to go to the hospital :( So, needless to say, my family has been all over the place in the last 3 days, going on 4 now. We are all so tired. Please pray for my family :)
THE SHOWER - Saturday was the twin's shower and it was a HIT! It could not have been any better if it tried to :) The hostess' did an EXCELLENT job on everything! A special thanks to Darlene for the cutest cake ever, Kris for the awesome diaper cake, Min for the beautiful flowers and decorations, and Brandi for the yummy dip! The guests were very entertained and enjoyed themselves very much....INCLUDING ME :) I had a blast! It was such a special time for me to be able to share this miraculous event with such wonderful friends and family! I love you all so much for coming and sharing this special time with Randy, Bennie and me! :)
Here are some pics from the shower! Enjoy! I go to the specialist doc today for an ultrasound. So, I will try to post by tomorrow :)
And, I owe you all a 30 week pic....WAHOO! Only 7 weeks max to go!!!!!!!!
Love to you all!



1 comment:
Praise God all is going well!Can't wait until they get here.Still praying for you and the miracle babies.
Love You,
Ms.Vera
Post a Comment