
Yesterday, we had our appointment with Dr. T (OB). She read Dr. A's report from last week and saw that my cervix has not changed from a 2.7 cm that it was 2 weeks prior :) Her physical exam proved the same :) No dialation, no cervix change! She said that per Dr. A's report, both babies are head down for delivery. But, since I still have the very low lying previa's, a C-section is a must. Although I would love to experience natural birth, it would be with only one baby. So many things can happen when you have two and if the second is not delivered quickly behind the first, you may have to do the C-section anyway. And, a C-section is less stress on the babies and that is what is most important to me.....as little stress as possible to get them into the world. They will have enough once they get here!
So, I'm going stong thanks to my cervix. I'm in line with what my Mom and Sister experienced. My Mom did not dialate but to like a 2 max so I was a C section; and, my sister took a long time to dialate and then needed help. In my case, a subborn cervix is what is bring me into the home stretch! Only 6 weeks max to go and I'd like and pray for anywhere from 4 to 6 weeks more :) Hello October!!! :)
Thanks again for all of your wonderful prayers! Please keep them up! Remember, 5 lb babies, over 35 weeks! We can do it! :)
Love, Jenn



1 comment:
Yes you CAN do it! Awesome job!
Post a Comment