
Today we had our appointment with Dr. A for the sonogram. There was nothing to report on the babies, which is wonderful :) Baby A is 2 lbs. 11 oz. and Baby B is 2 lbs. 14 oz. They both are on target for growth and developement at 28 weeks :)
Unfortunately, the news was not so good for me. Last time my cervix measured 3.2 and today it was a 2.7.....so, what this means is that my cervix is shortening and my contractions are being productive in changing my cervix. Dr. A said my cervix is also pliable, which means that it is getting mooshy and giving in. I have NOT dialated though, thank goodness. So, time will only tell when my doc will put me in the hospital to decrease the contractions and get them under control so to keep my cervix from getting critical and keep these babies inside.
Per Dr. A, I am to watch for any changes that are new and to make sure I do not have more than 12 contractions an hour....I still have ~10 per hour :(
I have my appointment with Dr. T this Friday and will see her weekly....VERY HAPPY ABOUT THAT!! So, we will see what she says from Dr. A's report today and from her examination.
I just pray to get to October at minimum! I would HATE to miss the babies shower in two weeks :(
But, at this point it is in our God's hands and we just are in the 'wait and see' mode.
I do trust that he will take care of our beautiful babies :)
Prayers still welcomed!!!!
Much love to you all!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment